Hire your own “in-house” expert as needed. I’m available to you and your team on an as-needed basis or for a set number of hours each month.
- Insight on the vendor landscape and trends
- Opportunities for investment
- Guidance for portfolio company SalesTech stacks
- Assistance with eval and selection
- Current SalesTech stack inventory and assessment
- Rationalization of current investments
- Identifying and prioritizing SalesTech investments
- Vendor interactions and research on your behalf
- RFP input
- Get ideas that will help you position your product as a must-have
- Discuss what enterprise sales leaders care about when it comes to tech
- Get introductions to my network.
$1,000 for 2 hours. Purchase 2 hours of Nancy’s time to use in a 30 day period.
$1,800 for 4 hours. Purchase 4 hours of Nancy’s time to use in a 30 day period.
$2,400 for 6 hours. Purchase 6 hours of Nancy’s time to use in a 30 day period.
$9,600 for 12 months (total of 24 hours). Save $2,400 vs buying as needed.
$16,200 for 12 months (total of 48 hours). Save $5,400 vs as needed.
$21,600 for 12 months (total of 72 hours). Save $7,200 vs buying as needed.
Nancy has a 30+ yr career in sales and SalesTech. She is the founder of Smart Selling Tools (acquired by SBI) and became known as the go-to-expert on SalesTech. Nancy has a clear picture of the industry, market trends, and technology capabilities. She can offer a framework for assessing your current stack and for identifying opportunities for deploying tech to increase productivity and drive growth.
What is the cancellation policy?
Buy ad-hoc hours as you need them. Cancellation n/a.
Retainer is a non-cancellable plan for hours to be used throughout the year.
What about unused hours?
Ad-hoc hours must be used within 30 days of purchase. No credit for un-used hours.
Unused retainer hours do not roll forward. No credit for un-used hours at the end of the year.